Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Retreat!

So tonight I am packing cause tomorrow is Gabe's birthday and something that he has really been wanting is a nice quiet getaway just us two. No kids, no family or friends..just the two of us...alone.

SO I had the perfect idea...why not cash in my grand prize winning for a 2 night stay in the Jr suite at the Ayres hotel. The package includes (besides the 2 night stay) champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room when we check in, plush robes for us to keep, 150.00 gift cert for their 5 star restaurant, 50 dollar gift cert for their very amazing boutique gift shop.

A nice bonus was I emailed the director of sales to make our reservations and they are putting us up in the Executive suite!

Anyway I am off to finish packing...R&R here we come!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

that's great Gabe will really enjoy his B'day! Executive Suite that sounds fantastic!