Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TIKI OASIS

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! TIKI OASIS 12 TICKETS WENT ON SALE!

Let me just say that this is the Most fun weekender mini vacation I have ever had...it is like VEGAS meets Tropical Paradise, meets Halloween and A Scooter Rally and CONCERT all combined into one!

So far we already booked our rooms. We are not staying for all 4 days...only Thursday and checking out Sunday.

Every Year is a NEW Theme and This years theme is SPY!!
So it is time to get into shape..Got a Lot of Bod Gal secret Agent clothes to wear and Gabe has to polish up those Martini glasses and get the evil Henchman Fez going.

I cannot wait to hang with all  friends..especially my Good Ol Portland friends we only get to see twice a year, watch some amazing bands, have some amazing drinks, listen to some amazing dj's, eat some amazing food and make amazing memories!



No comments: