Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bright Lights...Big City

I still have not found my camera cord so I have not posted anything in awhile..Soon...maybe tonight I will go on the hunt again!

Anyways I got some great news today at work...I am going to NEW YORK...not all fun and games though..going for a week to work work work however I know I will manage to make sometime in the evening to wine and dine and take in some bright lights of the city! My co workers in New York seem to be excited too that I am coming back and promised to take me to see the sights...it's been almost 3 years since I been to New York and it was in the winter so it was hard to go out at night when it was freezing cold and snowing but this time it will be Summer in New York!
I don't know the official dates yet but it will be in the next few weeks..I am so very excited...Good thing I got a head start on my workout and diet..gotta fit into my fashionable attire for a least one night of Cosmo's in the Big City!

3 comments:

John and Kirsten said...

Awesome. I can't wait to hear your dates...maybe you could come for a week end on the beginning or the end of your trip to Boston and stay with us! Keep it in mind.

Thelma said...

I'm so jealous! Good for you though...you'll get to enjoy it more so than Winter.

Iris said...

Yeah I am going from Sept 27th through Oct 1st. So towards Fall time end of summer...I bet it will be beautiful.