Friday, July 16, 2010

Great Thrift Store Finds

So as you all know I love the hunt of finding a good treasure or two at local thrift stores and Boy did I find a couple great items this past weekend.
This is a awesome old vintage sewing chair
It opens up to store all you sewing needs and is in excellent condition. I spent twenty bucks for this but seems worth it.
This very awesome bowl set with Horoscope designs on it..17.00
I figure I would use this for maybe serving chips and using the smaller bowls for assorted dips.
Or I can serve some Ambrosia salad in them...so many things to do with it.
I think these were a couple of pretty awesome finds!

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Wow these are great finds! Love them all!

Ally said...

love, love, LOVE the astrology glassware! The chair is pretty neat-o too!