Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Yorks Fashion Scouts

After the Karaoke was over Holly and I made it our mission to go find Tiffany's!!
We wandered for what seemed to be maybe 30 minutes but in fact it was probably hours looking for Tiffany's..we met a nice bum named george that we talk to for awhile and he told us where to go.
We seemed to have hit the jackpot..Prada!!
DIOR!!
Louis Vuitton...
Love'n this LV Owl Bag!
Tiffany & Co...(((SWOOON)))
Stunning!
The window from the imfamous Breakfast at Tiffany's movie where Audrey Hepburn is eating her croissant!
Another Louis Vuitton...which was in Sex and the City!!
Bvgari!! The Italian Tiffany's!
Another Prada also seen in Sex and the City!
This is where I died.......PUCCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was pass midnite and enough window shopping..the moon guided us through the dark cold streets of New York which soon ended by us just hailing a taxi.
Our last night in New York and the first time we got to see the Moon.

3 comments:

John and Kirsten said...

What a great way to end your trip....fashion and the moon! I think there is an episode of Holly and Iris in the City that should be written - your tag line can be I did it my way!

Thelma said...

Oh man, that's so cool you went out to find these great stores. I would have had a field day there but with no money! LOL!

April Folan said...

Awww! Labels! I would go crazy at Dior of Pucci! I want it all! Before I die, I want a NY shopping spree. Is there a Make a Wish program for healthy adults who just want a dream come true? :)