Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Luncheon with The Ayres

A couple weeks ago myself and my office was invited to a Christmas Luncheon at The Ayres Hotel and Suites. We do lots of business with them and are very happy with the customer service and hospitality that this hotel gives to us.

They have this every year. They welcome their business associates to come over for a nice lunch and raffle and holiday festivities. This year they had a Funny Santa come in and crack jokes and sing songs.

 They then had everyone go into the dining room where they had a pretty nice spread available
 I stocked up on a lot of stuff
 It was like a Thanksgiving style meal. The food was pretty darn good.
 They did a raffle during the dining..one of my guys here won a big basket full of baking supplies
 Santa Sung some funny songs and did a comedy routine then he was gone
 I ate pretty much this whole plate
and the bread pudding was Delish with my coffee afterwards. What a fantastic time.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

What a great spread the Ayres had! Making me hungry!