Thursday, October 6, 2011

RUMMAGE, RECYCLE, and ADOPT October 8th 2011 Costa Mesa

So the dog rescue group I.C.A.R.E I have been volunteering for is having a Huge rummage sale where all the proceeds go towards the rescue this Saturday. We have had so many donated items and are selling so many items from toys,to household items,to vintage collectibles, to Jewelery, to Gaming Tables and clothes, and tools and area rugs..it goes on and on.

Anyway I wanted to help in anyway I could so I offered the parking lot of my work to hold the event which I got the permission from our property management and from My boss of course.

Along with the rummage sale we will be accepting recyclables and have a few of our dogs up for adoption at the event as well as some music stylings from the  Pretty World  radio Internet station.

This rescue group needs all the help it can get. It is a non profit organization and right now they are really in the hole on vet bills and at this time can no longer help out many more dogs in need so they are asking for any donations ..even 5 bucks..every little thing helps. If you can make a donation click this link HERE.

No comments: