Thursday, August 5, 2010

To Cut or Not to Cut?

So my wonderful flat iron finally died so I been wearing my hair basically in a pony tail the past week. I really am having issues too with the gray hairs.
Anyway I am dying to do something with my hair and debating on cutting it again..I really would like for it to grow out. I am withholding to do anything though until I go on my New York trip....so the question is to cut or not to cut.
If I do decide to cut it I am probably going to do this..
However I am thinking about growing it out and just doing it classic pin up Betty Page style like this....
I guess I will know what to do when the time comes.

3 comments:

Thelma said...

I've been itching to let my hair grow and keep the bangs. I like both styles but you know me...I love you with short hair!

John and Kirsten said...

I love them both...you could definately to do the red short haircut you have the personality for it.

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Im cutting mine ALL off as soon as the baby comes, LoL!!