Friday, August 6, 2010

My Girls Getaway Desire

Last night I finally got to see the Sex and the City Movie and it got me to thinking...I am really jonesing for a Girls Getaway! Last time I had a girls getaway was I believe in June to wine country and it was seriously the greatest time even though I wish more of my gal pals came.
There is nothing like having great girlfriends to vent to, to share secrets with, to laugh with, to listen and share advice and thoughts with. It is nice to just feel free with those special gals and know that there is no judgement and in some instances we can all relate to each other. I have a few great girlfriends I can share so much with and I am so thankful for them. I share special time with my gals but to throw in a uncharted destination or even a old favorite place where we can all just be girls is the icing on the cake.
No men,kids, in laws, roommates to have to deal with ..just fun quality time with your girlfriends and that is exactly what I am dying to do
I do have a September 19th Spa girls day planned out with some very special gals coming up at Glen Ivy..which is perfect because I been wanting to go..we are just going for a day but hey that is something
I really want is a few days away with my gals with nice weather, great scenery, and of course a nice cocktail in hand..like I will take this place! Maybe even a flight to another state, or a cruise, or even Vegas. I am just ready...with the move and expenses these past couple months I have been holding a pretty tight belt but I am finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Ooohh..Glen Ivy! I may be able to swing that. If not, I completely agree that a girls getaway is long overdue. What about an autumn trip to wine country? We need to do something outdoors-y in the fall since we both love it so much!

Thelma said...

I've been wanting to do a Glen Ivy trip so bad. I want to get pampered. It just has to be budget friendly though for me please!