Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tupperware Tea Party

So because I had a new consultant sign up under me on my Tupperware team I earned a little reward of being on the guest list for a Private Tea party along with other Tupperware sellers that qualified.
It was after one of our Tupperware meetings at the Quality Inn hotel.
 Everyone got to go up and pick a tea cup
 There was all kinds of tea sandwiches and salad and fruit
 and pastries ofcourse
I ate those cream puffs like they were going out of style.
I love all the fun little get togethers the Tupperware team I work with put on. It's always fun and I always learn something

Oh by the way ..HERE IS MY NEW WEBSITE

WWW.MY.2TUPPERWARE.COM/SINATRASGALPAL

Also I am doing a WONDEFUL FUNDRAISER FOR DREAM ANIMAL RESCUE

http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/home

Shop today and help save a Cat or Dogs Life!!!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Nice! i will check it out.