Wednesday, April 4, 2012

St. Patty's Day


I know I  am WAY late on posting but I have been So swamped with a ton of things as far as volunteer work with the animal rescues, work, getting my Tupperware business in order, Ava's preschool, Parker's baseball team and prepping the house for a upcoming baby shower and family stuff...I have had a pretty hectic schedule these days..probably the reasoning why I been spending most of my weekends at home doing NOTHING!
Anyway here are some of very few photos I have taken.

St. Patty's day was a wet one this year so this year i decided to spend the day indoors and making a big Irish Stew. I had to first go to the store to pick up a few things before the family came over. Cookies were a must! 

 Ava found a little bunny stuffed animal and would not let it go.
 nor would she let go of the cookies
 Once I was home I started preparing my stew. I picked some Rosemary from my garden and used my handy dandy Mini Salad Spinner from Tupperware to dry off my herbs after I washed them and then used my awesome Tupperware chop and prep that minced all my herbs for me in seconds!!
 Once the stew was on we relaxed and had some drinks
for Lunch Gabe made Reuben sandwiches...I never was a fan of rye bread or Swiss or sauerkraut but I have to say HOT DAMN this was a pretty tasty sandwich!
Basically our day was spent eating, drinking and being Merry with Family. It was a FANTASTIC TIME!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

mmm...those reuben sandwiches looked good.